- Environmentally friendly
- Canadian, locally made cabinet doors, drawer fronts and boxes
- Cost efficient (save up to 40% of price of a new kitchen)
- Works within your existing space to avoid having to do large scale renovation
- No hidden electrical or plumbing costs; could keep existing flooring
- Works well if like your current layout and it is a functional space
- Your kitchen remains functional during installation and only takes a few days to complete
- Options to add new countertop, sink, hardware, additional boxes, islands etc.
- Quartz, Granite or Laminate countertops/Under mount or Top mount sinks
- Can include renovations which add walls or remove walls and/or bulk heads etc. Everitt Kitchen Savers has general contractors they work with to accomplish all renovations if your project involves this scope of work.
- Existing boxes can be used and additional cabinets can be added. Any existing boxes used will have new sides and doors added. The choices are endless when it comes to the new ideas for your dream kitchen.